birthday countdown

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday's Weigh In....

Well I was happily surprised to be down 1.4 pounds this week. I am planning on working extra hard this week, and trying to be more careful with my eating this week. Since my hubby is back, life should be a little bit more normal around here. Which means completely crazy and busy but better than doing things as a single mom!  :0)

By the way I have taken a challenge that my Husband gave to the youth at church today. So I am 'un-plugging' myself from media and electronics for a week. So I won't be blogging this week. I hope to have lots of good news and great recipes to report next week.  I have found some news things I want to try out this week.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you and what you are accomplishing, you are amazing! Will you be coming out soon with a healthy but yummy recipes for peanut-butter cookies?

    ReplyDelete