birthday countdown

Friday, January 22, 2010

Craving Carbs like Crazy!

I have hard a tough time this week, I have been craving anything with bread and cheese this week! I don't know if it's hormonal changes, or the fact that my hubby has been gone and it has thrown me off? Anyway I have still been eating well, just too much of a good thing! So I don't know how my weigh in will be. I am keeping this positive since this is likely to happen from time to time. I am also behind in spin days  this week. I tired to get into a class early this morning, but it was full. So I did elliptical instead,  But since I am friends with the owner, and she is super amazing, she let me have my own spin class after her's got over. She even left me her ipod so the music was new. I stayed in there for an hour and it felt great! I feel good about the day and ready for anything, which is good since my kids are all off of school today!  I always feel like I can take on the world after a good cardio work-out!

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I've noticed I eat a ton of junk food when Todd is out of town. He's up in SLC this week, and I've been popping Hershey kisses like there's no tomorrow! At least you're eating healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete