birthday countdown

Friday, January 8, 2010

I am thankful for supportive and encouraging friends!

I was having a tough morning, things weren't doing as planned. Feeling picked on by my family, I was just pretty much being a big baby. Took the dog on a walk and went to spin, that helped me feel much better. Then after a conversation I had with someone at the gym I started doubting myself and my goals. Am I doing enough? Will I really make it? Then I ran into 3 of my most supportive and encouraging friends( I have lots of those, thank goodness!) and now I am feeling better. 

Yes, this is going to be a tough challenge, it is not going to be easy. BUT that is what I am looking for right? A challenge!I've taken the easy road for far too long, This year I want to do things I have never done before. I can do hard things, and I will succeed! Thanks guys my outlook is much better! 

1 comment:

  1. Ricki, I stumbled on your blog (I think from your FaceBook?) and I am hooked! Great recipes too. Good luck and what you are doing is really really fantastic, I can't even imagine why anyone would give you a hard time at all!

    xoxo
    Natalie

    (p.s. I have had a huge bowl of oatmeal for breakfast every day this whole last year and I have never felt better. It's incredibly filling and actually helps me avoid the sugar (and I am a TOTAL sugar fiend so that's saying something).)

    ReplyDelete