birthday countdown

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Making myself a priority in my life

I have been thinking a lot about this new approach of mine to getting fit. I added a countdown clock so every time I blog I can keep my focus on my goal. I need to be honest with myself and anyone else reading this. I have got ALOT of work to do in order to reach my goal. However, I know I can do it. I can do hard things, I can stay focused and put my health and fitness as a priority in my life. I have had a hard time in the past making that a priority because I have so many other priorities in my life. My family, church work, my home, serving others, etc... But I really think that it is time to put me and my goals in the forefront. I can do that and still take care of my family and friends. I just need to make sure that I also take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment