birthday countdown

Monday, December 28, 2009

If the shoe fits.....

I just got fitted from a running pro at a running store for running shoes. I wonder how many more times I can say running! Anyway I haven't ever done this before, in the past I have just bought the shoe that felt the best and was on the sale table. I decided it was time to buy me some quality running shoes that fit my feet and running style. I found out that I need a  moderate to high support shoe. The store employee has me try on several models and run in them at the store while she watched me. It didn't take long to find out what felt the best, Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS Running Shoe they felt so good I wanted to run right out of the store! So if you haven't ever had a proper running shoe fitting, go out and do it. You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment