birthday countdown

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What's next?

So I had some very wise friends that encouraged me to get right into training for something new! I was glad that I took their advice. I started personal training sessions just 2 days after the ride. I am excicted for this new opportunity. It is going to be very challenging but I am determined to meet these goals! I have come  a long way, but still have a ways to go. The things I have learned about myself is that .....

1. I can work much harder than I think I can!
2. I need a goal and a partner to keep me honest!

I am starting to work on my running and soon to be swimming so I can participate in the Palouse Sprint Triathlon, here in Moscow on September 11.  I am also going to stay very focused with my eating and workouts so I can finally shed some pounds!  I am excited for the next phase in my journey! I will keep you all posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment